Pages

Search Blog and Web

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What new mom...

What new mom doesn't want to start a new blog with her totally made over lifestyle.  Along with her discombobulated brain, lost career, and disequilibrated identity...  So I'm recovering Life Abundantly and that happens to be what I'm trying to figure out spiritually too.  How do I live life Abundantly?  How do I live life reckoning myself to be dead to the flesh and alive to God?  What does that mean for me everyday and for my family, my husband...
And this was a career blog before, which is exactly what it still is.  But my career has broadened from a nursing student to a wholelife student--day and night (*gasp* "he still isn't sleeping through the nights?")

So the new blog begins...

-breathe out

1 comment:

  1. and then breathe in again.

    ...and back out...

    and in again...

    :) good work, mama t.

    ReplyDelete