Pages

Search Blog and Web

Thursday, September 01, 2011

Florence Nightingale--Nursing Student Journal Post #2

The summaries of my nursing journal posts really might not be that exciting, due to the fact that I will be trying to post every week.  Most of these posts will probably be dry so this is a preface. 
Shortened version: 
A few things inspire me in my nursing experience--things like women in the past who have been leaders and remained soft-hearted.  This "remaining" is an active process, not at all passive.  It is evidence enough that I already know this and have only been in the nursing program for a couple weeks.
I write a little bit about Florence Nightingale.  I also have a pretty format I'm going to try to keep as a template.  And......
I guess that's about it.
So here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment