Pages

Search Blog and Web

Friday, August 19, 2011

Climbing....

In Summary:
Sorry it's been so long since I've written. I haven't learned anything that has struck me. I have been growing though as we've climbed. I'm comparing my impending nursing trek metaphorically to climbing Mt. Borah. Jonathan and I did that this summer. My goal was to make it different than last time, and not just make it to the top but climb every step of the way with a will. None of it was easy, but some steps were much more desirable than others. And we made it very well, conquered the top of Idaho.
I want to read her whole post.

3 comments:

  1. i wonder if the climb will be harder or easier than the decent. also i wonder what will be the peak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is better explained in past posts. CBE is Childbirth Educator-or the course I am taking to become certified as such. Jonathan calls it Certified Birth Educator.

    ReplyDelete