Pages

Search Blog and Web

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Doula....TELCIA!!!

Becoming an RN is exciting because I desire that full-bodied knowledge I will use to take good care of women. I want to have a complete understanding of the woman's body, so that I can use that knowledge to take complete care and be able to know and communicate options and think quickly.
I am STOKED about becoming a doula! Becoming a doula is going to prepare me so much for what I am *passionate* about doing. It is during these next several months (and several certifications) that I will learn about being "with woman." It is here that I get the experience I need to know how to advocate for women and couples in terrific times. :D
Click here to read about my next step.

7 comments:

  1. we LOVED our doula with our last baby! i highly recommend them to anyone who has a bump!!! i know you'll love this, but when i clicked on "click here to read about my next step" it said i wasn't allowed to read it. :( but i'm so excited for you! you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry mamaT, it says anyone with the link can read it. :(

    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B4dg-Jjc2nQDNDM3ZjkzYzMtZjkzZS00Y2YwLWI5YjUtODhkMjQ0ODZkNjI2&hl=en

    ReplyDelete
  3. it should be fixed now! :D - j the tech hubby

    ReplyDelete
  4. welp, i still cant read it, but i got the live version over a cup of coffee, and that is WAY better! You are going to be amazing. I'm sooo excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sometimes i just comment in my head.

    ReplyDelete