Pages

Search Blog and Web

Thursday, January 27, 2011

chapter summaries, 1-5: Taking Charge of Your Fertility


Click here to read the full blog



Or read this summary:
How can I summarize a summary?  Either you want to read the whole blog and be spurred on to read Toni Weschler's book Taking Charge of Your Fertility, or you have no interest--in which case, nor will this mini-summary entertain you.

But since you're here, I'll use the opportunity to share my passion and purpose with this book.  I never liked the idea of birth control, but assumed that when I got married, my husband would want it so we could have more sex than children.  I wasn't set hard against it, and accepted this.
Well, when I did meet (and marry) Mr. Right, he thought exactly like I did and immediately we started researching.  Before I had the chance to tell him about the only couple of books I found, one that he ordered was already in the mail!  Good thing, because we had just gotten engaged and I only had 82 days until the "big night."

I'm on my 31st cycle of charting now and 1/3 of the way through my years of fertility (probably).  Toni Weschler is one of the few people in my life without whom I truly wouldn't be able to live up who I am and who I want to be.   I want to reap the most out of life and when I see error in something, I don't want to follow it, until I know it will benefit me.  Fertility Awareness for birth control, hopefully pregnancy achievement, and unquestionably gynecological health has no error, no risks, and is totally liberating!

3 comments:

  1. i've read this book and lover her approach not only to birth control and pregnancy achievement, but also to awareness. it's amazing and wonderful! i recommend it to everyone!!! men and women!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super excited to follow your blog, and also read the book for myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering when some more of this book would be summerized or if you planned on summerizing more of it.
    Thank you.
    An Interested Reader

    ReplyDelete